The mission of the Manhattan Surgery Center is to provide high quality outpatient elective surgical care to the people of Manhattan and the surrounding referral areas in the State of New York.
- To provide a premier outpatient surgical experience.
- To at all times maintain licensure, accreditation, and certification.
- To extend services and development in order to maintain state of the art equipment and care.
- To diligently implement and continuously improve healthcare delivery and business practices in all phases of operation.
- To maintain financial solvency and preserve and protect the partnership’s capital.
- To maintain independence and positive affiliations with Continuum Health Care facilities, local hospitals and other area outpatient surgical facilities.
- To promote a work culture where staff can reach their potential as self-actualized individuals.
- To continuously review and improve the processes of providing surgical health care services through a level of commitment to quality, a non-punitive environment of reporting, education in quality improvement techniques, attention to opportunities to improve systems, and commitment of resources needed to carry out ongoing improvement.