- The Manhattan Surgery center fees cover the use of the facility only and do not include the laboratory, pathology, and surgeon or anesthesiologist fee. You will be billed separately for these services.
- As a courtesy, we will bill your primary and secondary insurance carrier or governmental agency directly for the Manhattan Surgery Center’s charges. Be sure to bring your most current insurance, Medicare or public assistance card with you on the day of your surgery. If you have more than one insurance carrier, we will also need accurate secondary billing information.
- Please be aware of any admission policies your insurance plan may have. You or your physician may have to adhere to certain requirements in order to insure maximum reimbursement. Failure to obtain pre-authorization, physician referral or a second opinion may greatly reduce or eliminate your benefits.
- Be prepared to bring any co-payment or deductible amounts on the day of your surgery. Patients who do not have insurance coverage or those having cosmetic surgery are also required to pay their charges in advance. Also, please make sure you bring a photo ID. We will need to see this as part of your insurance validation. We realize, however, that at times you may require special financial arrangements. In these instances, please phone our office prior to your surgery to discuss alternative methods of payment. The Manhattan Surgery Center accepts cash, cashier’s check, credit cards and personal checks with valid ID.
- Please feel free to contact our business office any time if you have questions or concerns regarding the facility policy or billing procedures. For further assistance please contact us at (212-231-7898)